New Memberships & COVID-19 Procedures
Adult Membership Options
Each adult membership includes unlimited classes every month. You may choose either an annual membership OR a month-to-month membership. The month-to-month membership may be canceled at any time with a 30-day notice. The annual membership charges your card once per month for 12 months.
Youth Membership Options
Youth membership options include 2 or 4 classes per week. You may choose either an annual membership OR a month-to-month membership. The month-to-month membership may be canceled at any time with a 30-day notice. The annual membership charges your card once per month for 12 months.
Please contact us directly to set up multiple family members. The first member is regular price. The second+ family members receive 20% off their membership dues each month.
All memberships use the ZenPlanner automatic billing system. A credit or debit card is required to register as a member. There are no pre-paid or cash options. Your first month will be pro-rated if you do not begin on the 1st of the month. Upon registration, the pro-rated membership dues and the signup fee are required to be paid in full.
The signup fee is a required fee that includes all necessary equipment/uniform for class. Kickboxing includes gloves, shins, belt rank, t-shirt. BJJ includes gi uniform and t-shirt. Kickboxing + BJJ includes all listed above and a duffel bag. Arrive about 15 minutes before your first class receive your equipment/uniform.
*Prior Rothwell MMA members: please contact us to discuss your re-enrollment fee.
No Free Trials
We are not offering free trial classes at this time. No spectators are currently allowed in order to minimize capacity. Private lessons are available if you want to get a feel for what we have to offer before committing to a membership.
Private lessons are available for $50 per hour. Customized one on one training with a Rothwell MMA coach will quickly improve your martial art skills. Equipment/uniform purchase may required for lessons. Please contact us directly to set up your lesson.
COVID Medical Screening
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival, outside the doors via contactless thermometer. Members with a temperature of 100.4ºF or higher will not be allowed inside the academy.
- Individuals who are coughing or sneezing will not be allowed inside the academy.
- You must stay home if you feel any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please inform us immediately and follow the advice of a medical provider. Please quarantine and not attend class for a minimum of 14 days after the onset of symptoms and/or initial exposure.
- Common areas and high-touch points will be sanitized frequently.
- Mats and used equipment will be sanitized after every class.
- No spectators, parents, or siblings will be allowed to loiter. Only members who are participating in class will be allowed inside.
- RELEASE, COVID-19 RELEASE, and FACILITY RULES documents must be e-signed before participation. This will be e-signed on ZenPlanner.
- By reserving your spot in class via ZenPlanner, or via attending class, you confirm that you are free of any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled class. The doors will be locked upon class start time. No late admittance allowed.
- If you are participating in back to back classes, you may remain inside the academy.
- Per WI Emergency Order, face masks are required while in the facility. This is required for any reason including classes, private lessons, and requests for information. Come prepared wearing your mask.
- Remove shoes, store personal items, and wash your hands upon entry.
- Use the Defense Soap foot wash station before entering the mat area.
- No loaner equipment is available (ie. gloves, shin pads). Equipment is available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Ensure your uniform and equipment is clean and following the dress code. Sanitize and wash uniform and equipment after each use.
- You will be paired with one partner throughout the class. You may choose your partner. We encourage you to choose the same partner every day. Pairs will remain in their designated “ring.”
- Help us sanitize the mats and equipment after class.
- Leave promptly after class, no more than 10 minutes following class end time.