New Memberships & COVID-19 Procedures
Adult Membership Options
Each adult membership includes unlimited classes every month. You may choose either an annual membership OR a month-to-month membership. The month-to-month membership may be canceled at any time with a 30-day notice. The annual membership charges your card once per month for 12 months.
Youth Membership Options
Youth membership options include 2 or 4 classes per week. You may choose either an annual membership OR a month-to-month membership. The month-to-month membership may be canceled at any time with a 30-day notice. The annual membership charges your card once per month for 12 months.
Please contact us directly to set up multiple family members. The first member is regular price. The second+ family members receive 20% off their membership dues each month.
All memberships use the ZenPlanner automatic billing system. A credit or debit card is required to register as a member. There are no pre-paid or cash options. Your first month will be pro-rated if you do not begin on the 1st of the month. Upon registration, the pro-rated membership dues and the signup fee are required to be paid in full.
The signup fee is a required fee that includes all necessary equipment/uniform for class. Kickboxing includes gloves, shins, belt rank, t-shirt. BJJ includes gi uniform and t-shirt. Kickboxing + BJJ includes all listed above and a duffel bag. Arrive about 15 minutes before your first class receive your equipment/uniform.
*Prior Rothwell MMA members: please contact us to discuss your re-enrollment fee.
No Free Trials
We are not offering free trial classes at this time. No spectators are currently allowed in order to minimize capacity. Private lessons are available if you want to get a feel for what we have to offer before committing to a membership.
Private lessons are available for $50 per hour. Customized one on one training with a Rothwell MMA coach will quickly improve your martial art skills. Equipment/uniform purchase may required for lessons. Please contact us directly to set up your lesson.
- RELEASE, COVID-19 RELEASE, and FACILITY RULES documents must be e-signed before participation. This will be e-signed on ZenPlanner.
- By reserving your spot in class via ZenPlanner, or via attending class, you confirm that you are free of any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled class. The doors will be locked upon class start time. No late admittance allowed.
- If you are participating in back to back classes, you may remain inside the academy.
- We highly recommend students wear a properly fitting face covering since martial arts is a close contact activity. Fully vaccinated individuals may choose to participate without a face covering, however it is encouraged that one be worn. People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine. We will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask for students’ responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy.
- Remove shoes, store personal items, and wash your hands upon entry.
- Use the Defense Soap foot wash station before entering the mat area.
- No loaner equipment is available (ie. gloves, shin pads). Equipment is available for purchase in the pro shop.
- Ensure your uniform and equipment is clean and following the dress code. Sanitize and wash uniform and equipment after each use.
- Help us sanitize the mats and equipment after class.
- Leave promptly after class, no more than 10 minutes following class end time.
- To keep capacity to a minimum, we are still not allowing spectators, parents, siblings to watch class. You are welcome to come inside to talk with staff or purchase items. Please walk your child to and from the front door since we have a very busy parking lot.
- Common areas and high-touch points will be sanitized frequently.
- Mats and used equipment will be sanitized after every class.
- No spectators, parents, or siblings will be allowed to loiter. Only members who are participating in class will be allowed inside.