August-September 2017 Self-Defense Course
- Learn how to effectively defend yourself, even if your assailants are larger, faster, or more powerful than you.
- Empower yourself with the escape and defensive/offensive techniques needed to prevent someone from harming you.
- Learn to fight in the street, where there are no rules.
- Protect yourself, your children, and family- when you’re left with no other alternative.
- Awareness strategies help identify and prevent potential attacks.
- Basic, effective techniques that are easy to learn.
- Realistic solutions that require minimum effort yet gain maximum results.
- Escape techniques, planning an escape/hiding strategy, and preparing necessary supplies.
- Since each self-defense situation is unique, multiple variations of each defensive solution are taught:
- standing, sitting, lying down
- indoor and outdoor situations
- how to protect your children/infants if you are being attacked
- and many more
- Train safely using a variety of protective equipment such as: full body suits, grappling dummies, crash pads, kick shields, focus mitts.
- No prior experience or fitness training required, great for beginners.
- Designed for ages 13+.
- 10 class course.
- Monday August 14 – Monday September 18, 2017
- Every Monday & Wednesday from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
- excluding Monday September 4 (Labor Day)
REGISTER FOR COURSE:
- Call Rothwell MMA at (262) 764-5020 to reserve your spot.