This is a simple yet delicious way to get more nutritious vegetables into your diet. Roasted vegetables pair well with fish or on top of a salad. Don’t worry if you are missing an ingredient, just use whatever vegetables and spices you have on hand.
- Wash and dice a variety of vegetables, such as Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Zucchini, Onions, and Broccoli.
- Toss vegetables in a large bowl with a few tablespoons of Grapeseed Oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for about 35 minutes at 450°F.
- Once lightly browned, remove from oven and let cool