- Learn how to effectively defend yourself, even if your assailants are larger, faster, or more powerful than you.
- Empower yourself with the escape and defensive/offensive techniques needed to prevent someone from harming you.
- Learn to fight in the street, where there are no rules.
- Protect yourself, your children, and family- when you’re left with no other alternative.
- Awareness strategies help identify and prevent potential attacks.
- Basic, effective techniques that are easy to learn.
- Realistic solutions that require minimum effort yet gain maximum results.
- Escape techniques, planning an escape/hiding strategy, and preparing necessary supplies.
- Since each self-defense situation is unique, multiple variations of each defensive solution are taught:
- standing, sitting, lying down
- indoor and outdoor situations
- how to protect your children/infants if you are being attacked
- and many more
- Train safely using a variety of protective equipment such as: full body suits, grappling dummies, crash pads, kick shields, focus mitts.
- Designed for ages 14+.
- 6 week course.
- Monday June 26 – Wednesday August 2, 2017.
- Every Monday & Wednesday from 4:00 – 5:00 pm.
REGISTER FOR COURSE:
- Call Rothwell MMA at (262) 764-5020 to reserve your spot.