- Empower yourself with the escape and defensive/offensive techniques needed to prevent someone from harming you.
- Learn how to effectively defend yourself, even if your assailants are faster and more powerful than you.
- Protect yourself, your children, and family- when you’re left with no other alternative.
- Awareness strategies help identify and prevent potential attacks.
- Basic, effective techniques that are easy to learn.
- Realistic solutions that require minimum effort yet gain maximum results.
- Learn to fight in the street, where there are no rules.
- Escape techniques, planning an escape/hiding strategy, and preparing necessary supplies.
- 3 potential situations and solutions taught per class. Since each situation is unique, multiple variations of each defensive solution are taught.
- standing, sitting, lying down
- indoor and outdoor situations
- how to protect your children/infants if you are being attacked
- during a home invasion, how to “clear” your home for potential attackers
- and many more
- Weapon defense and weapon retention.
- How to use your weapon
- Create a weapon out of nearby objects
- How to prevent an attacker from taking and using your weapon against you
- Defend yourself under conditions of stress, fatigue, and physical impairment.
- Increase your power, speed, endurance, flexibility, and confidence.
- Train safely using a variety of protective equipment such as: full body suits, grappling dummies, crash pads, sparring gear, Thai pads, kick shields, heavy bags, focus mitts.
- Designed for ages 14+.
Designed and taught by law enforcement/FBI/SWAT Team officers and professional mixed martial artists.